Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lindsey aka Eaglette

We have some good news!! Lindsey has been trying out all week for drill team or as they are called the Eaglettes. She worked so hard and came home every night tired. Well tonight Thursday) was the try outs in front of the judges. She was the first group that went and then had to wait until all the groups danced. That makes for a long evening. I picked her up at 7:50pm and then we had to wait two hours and then go back to the school to see if her number was on the list. Well at 9:50pm Lnz and I headed back to the school. We got into the parking lot and parked up front. There were a couple of girls checking out the list. Lnz got out of the car and I asked if she wanted me to go and she said no. I understood. I was praying......she got to the door where the numbers were posted. She started talking to her friends and I was about to pee in my pants waiting. Then she came towards the car and gave me a big smile, then I knew she made it. She got in the car we both had tears in our eyes and she told me she made the team! YEA!! CONGRATS LNZ!! I am so happy for her. You all will have to come to a game and see her dance.

No comments: