Monday, April 20, 2009

Chris the Football Player for BHS


On this past weekend's rainy Saturday Chris, Lnz and I headed up to Eagle Point's recreation building to get Chris signed up for Barbers Hill TIFI Football. We stood in line for two hours to get him signed up. Chris will be playing on the Senior's team. Isn't that funny, Lnz is a Sophomore and Chris is on the Senior team. I thought it was funny! Anyway practice will start this summer, but his games won't start until September 5th. We do not know what position he will play yet, when I find out I will let you know. I have posted his schedule (which I know is hard to read, but I can email it to you if you want) so hopefully you all can come and see him play. We are turning into BH parents. Lnz dancing in the Friday night games and then Chris will play football on Saturday mornings. Busy weekends are to come! I am proud of Chris for wanting to play football. GO CHRIS GO!

No comments: